Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Larry Cooke Larry Cooke is offline

Default Recording a range of changed cells.

Thank you very much Barb, it's working like a charm now.

Larry

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

if not intersect(target,range("A:Q")) is nothing then

Perform what you want

ENd if

"Larry Cooke" wrote:

I have some sheets that I need to note if any of the columns within a given
row has been changed. To clarify columns A1:Q1 have data which can be
changed, I'd like to have cell Srow# set to True if anyone of the items in
column A-Q have been changed.

I added this code below:

Dim iRow As Integer

iRow = Target.Row
Cells(iRow, 19).Value = True

End Sub

This works great, execpt for one thing, I can never delete the True value
cause this code intercepts that as a change. Is there a way to monitor only
columns A-Q?

Hope this makes sense.

TIA

Larry