Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lambs Lambs is offline

Default Combo Box Form Control

Hello,

Programming is not my forte, so apologies for stating the obvious.

I want to code so that on selecting an option in a combo box, the cell to
the right of the combo box returns the current user's name, and then the date
the next cell along.

I can see from other posts that there is an 'on change' routine. I want a
few of these boxes, however, so I'd like the code to be relative to the
particular box, rather than an absolute reference, which I'd have to keep
re-jigging. Is there a way to 'cheat', for instance by working off the 'tied'
cell which returns 1,2,3, etc., depending on which option is selected?

Many thanks,