Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jitendra Kumar[_2_] Jitendra Kumar[_2_] is offline

Default Pop up based on criteria

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the help but i need something in macro which could pop upp when
there is 3 hours left before the end time.

Kind Regards.
Jitendra

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You could highlight them with conditional formatting, using a formula of

=($C2-$B2)*24<3

--
HTH

Bob

"Jitendra Kumar" wrote in message
Hi There,

If anyone could helip me then it would be a great help.

I have 2 columns

Order No. Start Date & Time End Date &
Time
125463 4/10/2007 14:44 4/12/2007
14:44
451263 4/11/2007 14:44 4/13/2007
14:44

Is there any VBA code which can show a pop up if the differend between the
end date and now is less than 3 hours.
the pop up should contain the order nos mentioned.

thanks a lot in advance.