Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default how do i make a visual basic function calculate every cycle?

Are you using a function or a subroutine? The reason I'm asking is a
function can't write to the worksheet (only read). If you are using a
subroutine simply have the macro write to a cell in the worksheet. make sure
events arre enabled.

"MOnte" wrote:

how do i make a visual basic function calculate every cycle? I am
constructing a visual basic function in Excell that returns a result using
only clock input, that is NOT DEPENDENT upon cell data. Normal functions
calculate only when inputs change; There are no inputs; so it calculates once
and never again.