experiment626

Hi Tushar Mehta,
Thanks for your response. I have really checked and rechecked the settings
many times, nothing has changed. I use the solver many times daily with
always the exact same model on different data. The settings are the same
EVERY time, they never change. To make things more frusterating, when my
collegue logs onto my computer (he has a login account on my computer) he can
run the solver without the problem I have when I am logged in. I understand
that the solver can not guarantee a golbal optimum, but usually it works for
several hours before finding a solution. My problem is that is now quits
after about 5 minutes and says that it has found a solution. It is not
possible for a solution to be found so quickly with my data. When i run the
solver again, it calculates for a few minutes and then quits again, I could
do that all day... As i said, I just started having this problem last week.
I have tried COMPLETELY uninstalling office, I have tried installing a
different office version, always with the same problem. Any other
suggestions? Thank you!!!!