Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Validation Error - Please Help!!!

It would help if you'd tell us what line it stops on and the error message.
You may want to add a bunch of debug.prints. You may be referring to the
wrong worksheet. Try entering something like
debug.print range("D1").parent.name
to find out what worksheet it thinks it's referring to.

" wrote:

Yeah I did leave out the End If in my post, however my code in my
workbook does have it. Also as I stated before, this is just a very
small version of what I really have so as for the rOpt1Choices I meant
to have that say Range("C1") which I also have in my workbook.

I put the above code in a new workbook with the correct changes and I
still get the error. I think it has something to do with the command
button because it only gives me a problem when I start the macro with
the command button. As for the check of which worksheet I am on , I
can give it a try but am not very hopeful.

Thanks for the input. And if there is anyone else that would like to
give a stab at it I would greatly appreciate it.