Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jkpieterse@netscape.net is offline

Default Problem with Excel 4 macros (I think)

Hi Chris,

I have been using Excel '97 when I get these errors. I just tried on EXcel
2003 and I get no EXcel 4 Macro error messages at all. I think it may be a
bug that has been ironed out in later versions. I say this because, after
removing different buttons, (on EXcel '97) the error would disappear, but it
did not matter which buttons, only when I got down to 2 buttons. (I tried
every possible combination - and the erro always went away when I had only 2
buttons left). Also, the fact the I have looked everywhere for EXcel 4 macros
and found nothing point to a bug.

Not necessarily, I think the behaviour of Excel 2003 has changed with
respect to this warning.
I strongly suspect a defined name is causing your message.