Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
xrbbaker xrbbaker is offline

Default Must I VBA?

Ed,

Thanks for the sharp code. I was thinking that if I could get things to a
sub-set table that I'd use your code. (see my reply to Bernie) Hower, my
code actually worked and then it occurred to me that I was looking at a
perfect pivot table - the thing Bernie has been trying to drive into my thick
head!

So far I just did a cut/paste to create the pivot table. I have to play more
with it to see what's next. Like I said to Bernie I very well may end up
going down his code path as it is more elegant. Less interim steps seems
typcially to mean less problems.

Thanks very much

" wrote:

You can perform a basic formulaic sum if statement to aggregate the
months.
I've placed an example @ http://www.HelpExcel.com/Ether
It's named sumif.xls

Regards,