Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Must I VBA?

Seems like you could just filter your entire sheet, and show just the values of "Needed" in column
A.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"xrbbaker" wrote in message
I'm trying to do some resource forcasting and in the end display what
resources are needed,by month. Through a simple VLOOKUP or by using some of
Debra Dalgleish's Contextures TIPS, I can get the very first part of it, but
that's about it. That is, walk down column A until it finds "Needed" and
then return the associated needed skill. Then I hit a wall.

Can I get where I want to go without VBA? If VBA is required, I can do some
basic VBA stuff by myself, but not this. Can anybody point me to a site that
has something like this, or give me a jump start?

thanks very much - Russ

PROJECT 1 Jan Feb Mar
Mike cobol 1 1 1
Tom java 1 .5 .25