Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
anamarie30 anamarie30 is offline

Default Conditional statement

I need to include in this conditional statement that when a person enter in
the cell an "N/A" instead of a numerical value, the cell color remain with
interior color 8 (cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 8). But now what my macro do is
that for "N/A" value in the cell, automatically change the cell color to red
(cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3). How can I rewrite my condition statement for
make it this true. My code is as follow:

If cell.Value 183 Then
MsgBox "Down Time Change Over Goal (Goal = 183 min)!"
cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Else
cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 8
End If