Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Donna C Donna C is offline

Default WORKBOOK OPEN

Thank you for the input.That completly slipped my mind.
Donna c.

"Madhan" wrote:

Hi, instead of storing your macro in the workbook you can create a public
module that loads itself whenever excel is opened. The next time a workbook
is opened the user will have access to all the macros in the public module.

"Donna C" wrote:

I am using Excel 2000 at work.
I have a work book that on "Open" I have put:
Application.Run"CALENDAR.xls!TEST"
Which calls the workbook and the module I want to run.
Also I have put "BeforeClose":
If Me.Saved=False Then Me Save
I did this because I want the end user to have no choice but to save the
changes before closing.
Everything works great except:
I deleted the modules after running them and now the end
user who is not tied into my system has problems with the workbook"calendar"
hanging up on the workbook open code.
Keeping the macros in the workbook is not an option.
Any suggestions????
Thanks In advance'
Donna C.