Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
s.a. s.a. is offline

Default macro-written correct formula returns #NAME? and #VALUE?

Hello. I'm having troubles writing an excel 2003 macro. I'm using a
line like
Worksheets("ctacte").Range("C" & c) = "=SUMA($C$" & s & ":$C

$" & (c - 1) & ")" <<
to write the formula =SUMA($C$11:$C$12) to a cell in the "ctacte"
worksheet. (SUMA instead of SUM because I'm using a spanish version of
excel).
Problem is, when the macro finishes running, the cell, instead of
returning the value of the sum I get a #NAME? error. The odd thing
here is that if I press F2 and then ENTER on the cell, I get the
correct result. The formula doesn't get autocorrected of anything, it
is exactly the same thing that the macro returns. Only that to get the
result I need to F2-ENTER it!

Any idea of what the problem would be? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks and forgive my bad english!