Dodo

?B?aGFuYXdha3Vu?= wrote in
:

However, I just wonder if the file we done in Illustrator can export
as the drawing in Excel since we would like to have hyperlink to
another file on some boxes. Please advise. Thanks.

I don't know if I understand you correctly, so if not then please correct me!

In AI you can File/Export to many different formats.
Either .PNG or .JPG would be flexible choices.
Insert the picture in Excel and drag it to the location/size you need.

And then, what would you like to do?
Add boxes over the drawing with hyperlinks?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)