Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default macros and collections

Dan, more than likely you have a macro that works just the way you want it
to do on the active sheet. Let's assume your macro is called "MyMacro" Then

Sub ChangeManySheets()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Select
MyMacro

Worksheets("Sheet4").Select
MyMacro

'and so so forth
End Sub

The above selects a sheet and then runs your macro.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"DanW" wrote in message
I'm running a macro in Excel 2003, which I know need to change to only
apply
to specific sheets in my workbook (2 thru 5 of 7). I tried to build a
collection of these sheets and failed. Any ideas on how to apply my macro
specific sheets, either with or without a building collection, greatly
received.

Regards

Dan