Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kutty Kutty is offline

Default Vehicle Insurance Premium Calculation

I have a list of multiple vehicles to insure. The vehicles are different
types such as Bus, lorry, pick up, car, mini bus. In the list sub headings
as follows :
Type of Vehicle:
Model of Vehilce :
Seating Capacity:
Value of Vehicle :
Rate : Bus 4.5%, lorry 4%, mini bus 3.75%, car 3.5%
in the premium colum I need calculation as per above mentioned criteria. For
example : if the vehicle is bus then multyply by Value of Vehicle X Rate
If the vehicle is lorry then multiply by Value of Vehicle X
Rate
Sometimes some vehicle need only Third party insurance. In this case I dont
want
any calculation except fixed amount as per Type of Vehilce.
For example: Bus $700 , lorry $600, Mini bus $500, car $400

Would appreciate your valuable response.