Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tc69 tc69 is offline

Default Modeless Userform Not Displaying

I have a UserForm with a single Label Control that I do a .Show vbModeless on
to display status messages. However, it only displays the the UserForm's
Title Bar and Borders. The contents appear as solid white, unless I'm in
Debug mode or I've done a MsgBox after I called .Show!?! Even then, as soon
as I proceed with execution it'll go back to the blank white contents. If I
choose not to .Hide it after I'm done with it, it'll show after my Macro has
stopped!?! I've played with Application.ScreenUpdating and .Interactive.
Suggestions? Thanks!

P.S. I don't want to use the Status Bar because it's not very noticeable and
I still want Excel's normal Status messages to show.