Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default .xla removal

If you are using XL2007 anything is possible - I do not use it.

The add-in Manager is available in the VBE.
That is not what you should be checking.
Instead leave the VBE and go to where you can see a worksheet
and on the Tools menu select add-ins...
Jim Cone

"Coza"
wrote in message
There is NO Entries in the Addin Manager at all,
yet when i open Excel and Click ALT+F11 there are some addins listed int eh
Project window as EuroTool.XLA etc.

How can i rid them if i canot find them?

"Jim Cone"

wrote in message
Do not delete any .xla files without first unchecking them
in Tools | Add-ins.
In fact, unchecking should remove them from the VBE.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Coza"

wrote in message
Thanks for the reply.
I did a search for .XLA's and found NONE on my PC???