Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R1C1 R1C1 is offline

Default .xla removal

If it is a true add-in, it will be an .xla file. Check in Excel: Tools,
Add-Ins and see what Add-Ins are checkmarked. If any are checkmarked, that
means they are loaded otherwise you would receive an error message, and thus
the associated .xla file must exist on your computer somewhere. Be sure and
search all hidden files and folders. Typically, they are installed, or
stored, in the following folder:

C\Documents and Settings\Alan\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns
(Change "Alan" to your Username)

Regards,

Alan

"Coza" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply.
I did a search for .XLA's and found NONE on my PC???

"R1C1" wrote in message
With Excel closed, locate the add-in by searching for the add-in name or
by searching *.xla. Delete or move the add-in after you find it. Open
Excel. You will receive a message stating that the add-in can not be
found and would you like to remove it. Choose to remove it.

Regards,

Alan

"Coza" wrote in message
Some how i have managed to have listed in my Project window a list of
.xla addins.
Eurotool etc.
How do i remove these from starting up or being on my PC?