Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default How can I count BOLD letters in a cell?

The default object for the Range property is Application, in this case
Excel.

Not usually required, but if one is working with more than one app, it
disambiguates which app's Range is to be used.

Don't remember if all versions of XL automatically use Excel.Range for
the arguments of the event macros they generate, but all versions I've
checked do.

In article ,
"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

I have never seen the syntax (ByRef rCell As Excel.Range).
Can you please expand on the 'Excel.Range' data type