Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Jay is offline

Default Userform change question

Similarly, you could try this:

Private Sub obMr_Change()
If obMr = True Then obMale = True Else obMale = False
End Sub

Private Sub obMrs_Change()
If obMrs = True Then obFemale = True Else obFemale = False
End Sub

Private Sub obMs_Change()
If obMs = True Then obFemale = True Else obFemale = False

Jay

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

I have a UserForm on which I have placed an OptionButton Group (Mr, Mrs, Ms,
Dr) and OptionButton Group (Male, Female). What I would like to have happen
is that when I select Mr, Male OptionButton becomes true, Mrs or Ms, Female
becomes true. If Dr is selected I want nothing to happen and then the user
will select the correct gender.