Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pinkfloydfan pinkfloydfan is offline

Default Live chart in a userform

Thanks for your help Jon

You make some very good points and have certainly on a number of
occasions significantly broadened my knowledge. If this was a single
job then I agree that just a well-designed spreadsheet would be
best...however, it is part of a much larger project where various set-
ups come together to ultimately produce the end result. Rather than
have a user have to go through each spreadsheet for each set-up
separately, now that I know each part works I wanted to create a chain
of userforms that the user could work through and then have the result
at the end.

I just thought this might be a nice part of it. Also, I assumed that
"Microsoft Office Chart 11.0" was included with Excel 2003 just not
something that all people were aware of; and certainly I did not think
it was a 3rd party charting control.

No problems, as you point out there is always another way.

Happy Easter
Lloyd