Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hazel hazel is offline

Default Major 2007 Excel Problem

Hi Nick

Thanks for the response :- Here goes - Open Excel program e.g. Fed1 on the
Ribbon click Developer Open Visual Basic Debug Compile VBA Project
Save.
Program Fed1 runs OK no problem - close down Save Changes Re Open Fed1
have to go through the same proceedure as above.

Does this help???
--
Many thanks

hazel

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Hazel

It is impossible to know without some example and where it is going wrong.
What do you mean by 'Compile'?

There are some issues with VBA in Excel 2007, particularly around the chart
and shapes area, but most code should run ok.

Let us have a little more specifics

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

FREE UK OFFICE USER GROUP MEETING, MS READING, 27th APRIL 2007
www.officeusergroup.co.uk

"Hazel" wrote in message
We recently changed to Office 2007 all our previous work done in Excel
2003.
Almost immeadiately our 2003 programs using in house designed UserForms
began
giving us problems -- we have tried all the new file extensions etc all
no avail -- the only way we seem to be able to resolve the problem is that
on
opening Excel we have to compile and save in VBA then everything runs ok
in
that program, if we have to close down Excel and then reopen again its
compile and save before use. We have tried compile and save before closing
again it will not run without compile and save on re-opening. Any
suggestions
out there??? re-writing in 2007 is not really an option some of the stuff
is
to big.
--
Many thanks