Tushar Mehta

Remember to check the responses to the multipost in .excel,
..excel.charting, .excel.misc, .excel.newusers, .excel.programming, and
..excel.worksheet.functions. And, that's only the NGs I checked.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

Hi,
I am wondering if you guys may be aware of a hardware or a software
product that can provide me the capability to put scanned table data
in
a spread sheet format. For example, I make a Xerox copy of a data table
from a book and now I scan it with a scanner. Now an option for me to
manually enter that data numbers into spread sheet. So, my question to
you is if you may have a software that can actually save me the manual
typing of that data into a spread sheet format. Please let me know; any
help is appreciated. Thanks in advance !!! Please email me at
, if you may have any hints.
Thanks.
Musharaf

--