Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vic[_4_] Vic[_4_] is offline

Default Macro to copy text between delimeters

I am trying to write a macro in Excel to select text between cells
which contain words.

Two challenges:
1.) I need to search for a cell that contains only one-single word
"item:" and then copy the contents of the cell just-above that cell
2.) I need to search for a cell that contains only one-single word
"component(s):" and then copy all of the rows below that until I find
a cell that contains only the word "Zip"

Any samples would help for either of these challenges
~Vic