Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Help sought re vbmodeless form rendering a class module useless

Hi Clint,

'-----------------
I have a form which has a button on it that when clicked, changes the form
from modal to modeless - the reason for this is so people can then go to
excel and copy and paste list of numbers into the form from a sheet they may
have been emailed.

The problem is that the form being modeless then renders class modules I
have useless.

The class modules are there so certain buttons and text boxes do the same
things.

In terms of my text boxes, the class module detects somebody has hit enter
then makes the frame below it visible and ready for inputing more.

This works perfectly until I make the form modeless - is there a reason for
this and is there a way to kick the damn thing into working order?

I tried the repaint option, thinking that a sokution to a modeless
displayscreen problem i had may work but it didn't do the trick in this
case.

It would be useful if you were to post your button code. I
would have anticipated a run time error.

As a matter of interest, why seek to change the display
mode? Why do you not simply display the userform non
modally?

---
Regards,
Norman