Mubeen

Gary,

Sorry for being ambiguous.

If you goto customize and select format, on the right side you see the
commands, which you can add to your toolbar by dragging.

Right to left -- the orientation of sheets. When you choose right to left
sheets will arrange from right to left over your desktop instead of default
left to right.

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

What do you mean by 'sheet right to left'?
--
Gary Brown

"Mubeen" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to customise my format toolbar by adding sheet right to left
/left to right button. When ever I drag these buttons from customize to
toolbar the buttons does not appear.
My OS is Win XP professional with SP2 installed.
Using MS Office 2000 SR-1 Professional with SP3 installed.

Any clue how to get these button on toolbar.

Thanks in advance.