Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Losing calculations when deleting a sheet

my only thought is to just clear the sheet, don't delete it.

--

Gary

"highlystrung" wrote in message
Can anyone advise how I get around my "little" problem!

I have a series of calculations on one worksheet that reference another
sheet which is deleted and then re-created. When re-creating the reference
sheet I lose the calculations on the referencing worksheet.

I'm sure there is a simple way to avoid this but don't know the answer! Any
advice greatly appreciated,

Neil