Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vergel Adriano Vergel Adriano is offline

Default Floating UserForm

Maybe you can create a user form and set the ShowModal property to False.

But it's probably easier to create your sub routines or macros in your
personal workbook and assign them to buttons in a custom toolbar.

--
Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano

"Eric" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to create a UserForm that stays on top of the desktop when
loaded but still allows be to interact with the cells and sheets.
This UserForm will help me change cells format or permute cells on the fly,
almost like a floating toolbar.

Thank you.

Eric