Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Cooley Dan Cooley is offline

Default e-mail selection from VBA

I have multiple sites that report overnight production numbers to a
distribution list. I would like to automate the process. Rather than send
an entire workbook for a few cells worth of data, I'd like to just send the
selected cells so as the body of the message so they can be easily red from a
hand held device. From File Send To Mail recipient I get an option to
either Send the entire workbook as an attachment, or Send the entire sheet as
the message body. If a range is selected and I choose the second option I
get exactly what I want. How do I do this from code? (I notice the Send
Button will say "Send this sheet" if no cells are selected, or "Send this
selection" if there are cells selected.)
--
Dan Cooley