Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default display in web page format & paging

Record a macro whilst you make these changes.
I would guess most are under ToolsOptionsView

NickHK

"Grrrrrumpy" wrote in message
Thank you very much NickHK. I think this will resolve the paging portion.

Now for how the screen display looks. Each page or section of 28 rows
contains graphics, lines, data, etc to be displayed. Our goal is to

display
this w/out having it look like a spreadsheet. In other words, have it look
like it does when you do a "Print Preview" or a "Web Page Preview" so you

do
not have the rows or columns showing on the screen.

"NickHK" wrote:

And depending what you want, it may be better to set the number of rows

jump to a variable of the value

ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Rows.Count

NickHK

"Grrrrrumpy" wrote in message
No code can be seen/ modified, it was pass protected. I think I'm

being
confusing. I want to display 28 or so rows of screen1 of a

spreadsheet,
pause, page down, display the next 28 rows, pause, page down.. etc. I

want
code or a macro to do this. When I reached the bottom, say 25 pages, I

want
to go to the top and start over. If you do a print preview or a web

page
preview of a spreadsheet, you will get an idea of what I want to see

on
the
screen. I dont want to see the row or column markings on the screen.

"NickHK" wrote:

Can't you just edit the code you have from before, change the 4 to

18.

NickHK

"Grrrrrumpy" wrote in message
In an Excel 2003 spreadsheet, I have my layouts in sheet1, my data

is
input
for these layouts are inputted from sheet2.
The layouts consist of 28-30 rows (this can be changed to fit on a
screen).
I want to display on the screen the 30 rows of sheet1.
A laptop will be connected to a big screen TV so it can be viewed

in a
large
room.
I want to pause a few seconds, page down and display the next 28

or
30
rows, pause, page down...etc.
When I reach the bottom, I want to go to the top and start the

display
again. The display should be in "web page format" or "print

preview
format".
To stop the process, the user press the ESC key.

This has done before. It displays groups of 4 teams in a round

robin
format
that
is updated during the event. The previous code was limited to 72

teams -
18
screens. It needs to be expanded. The macros were pass protected

and
are
unaccessible.

How do I do put the worksheet in webpage format and page down thru

it?

Thanks
Joe