Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to run Excel 2002 and 2003 on same computer with differentAssociations

I don't quite understand what you mean you're testing on a server.

This is user setting. You'll need to do this on each pc for anyone who needs
it.

Krash wrote:

I'm currently testing this on a server that should be using 2002 as
the default. So the current users would come back to open there files
and it would use 2003 to open those files. I didn't want version
problems if they were saving with 2003 and then I restored back to
2002.

Anyway, thanks again Dave. I'll give that a shot the the next time re-
install and test it out and I'll post here to give an update.

--

Dave Peterson