hanawakun

Tks. Dodo.

However, I just wonder if the file we done in Illustrator can export as the
drawing in Excel since we would like to have hyperlink to another file on
some boxes. Please advise. Thanks.

"Dodo" wrote:

?B?aGFuYXdha3Vu?= wrote in
:

I have got some floor plan layouts which created in AutoCAD. Since it
is allowed to export as EPS / AI, as I am not familiar with AutoCAD,
then I do some updating and saved as AI format. The floor plan are
boxes and lines just like we can do in Excel. However, I can't copy
them to Excel as Excel creation but it comes out as a graphic. Are
there any way copy and paste as Excel Drawing? Or, I have to draw all
boxes and lines in Excel again if I need to?

Excel is not typically a drawing program. But, you can insert any picture
in Excel which you export from other programs. That picture then is fixed.

If you really want to make a floorplan in Excel, there are some drawing
tools (line, square/rectangle, circle/ellipse, arrow) and various other
shapes available in Excel (AutoShapes from Insert/Picture).
Drawing components can be grouped to fix them.

If other shapes are required, you have to find and insert them as picture
or clipart.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)