Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Convert Worksheet to a Picture

I need to create a "Pre-view" as it were of a worksheet, I wish to take a
snapshot of the worksheet and convert it into an img file (type of img file
doesn't matter as long as it's fairly standard.) I know I have seen a method
for this, unfortunately I can not locate it again now. Print Screen will not
work as I often have more area used than can be displayed at once.
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.
Ever Notice how we use '' for comments in our posts even if they aren''t