Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Microsmith Microsmith is offline

Default Macro Compatability Excel 2007 vs Excel 97 - 2003

I'm developing a spreadsheet with seral macros using Excel 2007. I want the
spreadsheet compatible with Excel 97 - 2003, so I've been saving the file in
that format. When I tried to test the macros on another computer using Excel
2003, the program stopped because it didn't recognize some of the code. My
question is, is there a way to know an object in VBA 2007 is (or is not)
compatible with earlier versions of excel?