Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default display in web page format & paging

Can't you just edit the code you have from before, change the 4 to 18.

NickHK

"Grrrrrumpy" wrote in message
In an Excel 2003 spreadsheet, I have my layouts in sheet1, my data is

input
for these layouts are inputted from sheet2.
The layouts consist of 28-30 rows (this can be changed to fit on a

screen).
I want to display on the screen the 30 rows of sheet1.
A laptop will be connected to a big screen TV so it can be viewed in a

large
room.
I want to pause a few seconds, page down and display the next 28 or 30
rows, pause, page down...etc.
When I reach the bottom, I want to go to the top and start the display
again. The display should be in "web page format" or "print preview

format".
To stop the process, the user press the ESC key.

This has done before. It displays groups of 4 teams in a round robin

format
that
is updated during the event. The previous code was limited to 72 teams -

18
screens. It needs to be expanded. The macros were pass protected and are
unaccessible.

How do I do put the worksheet in webpage format and page down thru it?

Thanks
Joe