Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Email worksheets via name on worksheet

Have you tried something from here?

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/send-email.htm

I'm guessing you'd change your recipient to be the worksheet name.

Post some code and I'm sure someone could help.

"Rookie_User" wrote:

I have used a variety of tools discovered from these communities to take rows
of data and put them into multiple worksheets, so now I have 64 worksheets
with the name of the worksheet being the email address. Is there an
automated way to cycle through each worksheet and generate an email
containing (attaching) only the worksheet as an excel worksheet? If there
needs to be a manual step of sending that would be OK as well, it might be
good for me to double check the email address before sending anyway - what do
you guys think? I have been experimenting all weekend with no good results.