Dodo

?B?aGFuYXdha3Vu?= wrote in
:

I have got some floor plan layouts which created in AutoCAD. Since it
is allowed to export as EPS / AI, as I am not familiar with AutoCAD,
then I do some updating and saved as AI format. The floor plan are
boxes and lines just like we can do in Excel. However, I can't copy
them to Excel as Excel creation but it comes out as a graphic. Are
there any way copy and paste as Excel Drawing? Or, I have to draw all
boxes and lines in Excel again if I need to?

Excel is not typically a drawing program. But, you can insert any picture
in Excel which you export from other programs. That picture then is fixed.

If you really want to make a floorplan in Excel, there are some drawing
tools (line, square/rectangle, circle/ellipse, arrow) and various other
shapes available in Excel (AutoShapes from Insert/Picture).
Drawing components can be grouped to fix them.

If other shapes are required, you have to find and insert them as picture
or clipart.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)