Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Delete cells

Rick Rothstein has brought this to us :
I did a quick look and didn't see a thread which looked similar to this
one... could you give me the date and time for the first message in that
thread so I can find it. Or, alternately, post your formula as modified for
this thread. Thanks.

Rick Rothstein (MVP - Excel)

I didn't do a solution for this thread because:

I was waiting for the OP to indicate he was not able to modify the
other solution. That formula removed matches. This time Gary want to
remove non-matches.

It has a bug if there's multiple matches. If he wants all matches
preserved then I need to fix the bug. Optionally, I could rewrite it
to work both ways.

You can find it in 'microsoft.public.excel.programming' under the title
"Find matches in 2 cols using Collection vs Dictionary" post 1/17/2012.

--
Garry