Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PeterW PeterW is offline

Default How do I close form

I am having problems closing a form. I am inexperiences with VB in excel but
have done quite a bit with access.
I am trying to use a form to get a password to unhide columns in a form. I
am using a command button on the worksheet to open a form called frmPassword.
I want to use the text in a txt box to set the value of a variable in the
original procedure that shows the frmPassword. I cannot however get the form
to close. I have put a command button on the form and am trying to use it's
click event to close the form - in access I would use me.close. This does not
become an option in the list available and if I type it I get an error
message that the method or data member was not found. I would be grateful for
any help