Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default keeping original workbook open when saving

Then obviously there's no reason for me to reinvent that wheel is there? <g

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

I might even go so far as to suggest creating a new workbook via
WorkBooks.Add and copying the sheet into the new book, doing the manipulation
on the copy of the sheet in the new book, saving the new book under whatever
name is required.

That is exactly the method my macro uses: it copies the sheet directly into a new workbook, which is
then manipulated and saved, then closed.

Bernie