Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Macro not showing in Tools/Macro/Macros yet show up when I goto VB

code in the ThisWorkbook module will not appear in the standard module macro
menu. code in each Worksheet module will not appear in the standard module
macro menu.
code in a control or UserForm module will not appear in the standard module
macro menu.
each class module has its own macro listing so you have to be in the right
mode to find your macro.

" wrote:

Macro not showing in Tools/Macro/Macros yet show up when I goto VBA
editor

I have an event handler. This calls a macro in the regular module
area. The regular macro is a regular subroutine. It is not private.

I opened my spreadsheet. I saw the macros. I ran the macros to trace
an error. It hit the event handler, "Worksheet_Change" and the
regular module was called. In the regular module it disabled events
and hit an error. I stopped the debugger, fixed the problem, and went
back in to find my macro was not listed in Tools/Macro/Macros. I then
went to the VBA editor and tried to F8 through the macro and nothing
happened.

I am stuck...please help

Thank you in advance...