Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Macro not showing in Tools/Macro/Macros yet show up when I goto VB

I may be incorrect but I believe when I had this issue it was because it was
not in a module. Not sure but worth a try.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

" wrote:

Macro not showing in Tools/Macro/Macros yet show up when I goto VBA
editor

I have an event handler. This calls a macro in the regular module
area. The regular macro is a regular subroutine. It is not private.

I opened my spreadsheet. I saw the macros. I ran the macros to trace
an error. It hit the event handler, "Worksheet_Change" and the
regular module was called. In the regular module it disabled events
and hit an error. I stopped the debugger, fixed the problem, and went
back in to find my macro was not listed in Tools/Macro/Macros. I then
went to the VBA editor and tried to F8 through the macro and nothing
happened.

I am stuck...please help

Thank you in advance...