Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] wietse.uitenbroek@student.hu.nl is offline

Default Filter on today...how possible?

Thanks but it doesn't seems to work. When useing the code you
mentioned the filter uses a other value and nothing is filtered out.
Other ideas?

On Mar 30, 4:36 pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
maybe...
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:="<" & format(date, "dd/mm/yy"), ...

wrote:

Hi all,

In the below VBA code I want to filter on Today. To do so I place
today's date in a cell and copied that with the filtering.
Unfortunately in the code 30/03/07 is places. Can somebody tell me how
I could fix this?
Thanks in advance,

Wietse

VBA code:
Range("F26").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=TODAY()"
Range("B28:F28").Select
Range("B28:F300").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-12
Range("F26").Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:="<30/03/07",
Operator:=xlAnd

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -