Harlan Grove

gsimmons2005 wrote...
So I have this workbook with tons of different worksheets, with
different names. I also have a summary page with summaries of the
answers from these sheets.

Is there any easy way to make the summary formulas automattically
include any new worksheets that are added?

The easiest way to do this would be to add one blank worksheet before
and one after the worksheets over which you're summing. Name them
something like First and Last. Then use formulas like

=SUM(First:Last!B6)

Insert new worksheets between First and Last, and your formulas will
automatically adapt to the change. Note: this is a 3D adaptation of a
technique that goes back at least to the mid-1980s in Lotus 123.