Kstalker

Thanks again Max.

Just about there..... My date range starts at the 1st and then through
to however many days of the month. However I need to offer a week to
date summary of the metrics. If the week to date happens to fall on the
6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd , 2nd or 1st then the formula will run over into the
columns to the left of the data. ( i am running left to right 1st ==
31st.

So what I need to do is stop the formula when there is no date in the
reference date. Unfortunately i have various other calcs running in
these spaces that are numeric which will throw the weighted
averages.......Is this possible?

Regards

Kristan

--