Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default What's with this MS message that keeps popping up?

You don't say where you're posting from...

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Art" wrote in message ...
Everytime I post anything I get the following message:

Communities E-Mail Notification

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the following online form. If you
do not want to submit your information, click Cancel.

There's then a form with check boxes. It doesn't seem to matter what I
check, this always comes up. It didn't used to do that. Does this seem
normal? Does anyone know what this is, and more importantly, how to stop it?