Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith Wilby Keith Wilby is offline

Default Newbie Cell Selection Question

Hi Group.

I'm a seasoned VBA programmer in Access but now I'm having to use automation
to have Access create line graphs in Excel.

How do you use code to select cells in a column that are populated with
data? By that I mean that, if I have cells A1 to A10 populated, how do I
get that range for use in code? I need to do this because, with each dump
of data from Access, the number of rows populated will change.

I'm guessing I need to loop through the cells collection until I find a null
but am unsure of the syntax.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Keith.
www.keithwilby.com