Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] wkbailey2@yahoo.com is offline

Default Three Diminsional Array

I am using a three dimensional array and trying to extract data from
the array into excel. Currently, I am using a For/Next Statement to
populate each excel cell seperately from the array. I am hoping to
find a more efficient way of accomplishing this.

For example, if the array has 600 rows and 10 columns and the third
diminsion is 20.

I am trying to copy all the rows (1-600) and all the columns (1-10)
from the third diminsion equal to 1 onto the excel worksheet. And
then repeat the process for the next third diminsion.

I tried selecting Array(1 to 600, 1 to 10,1), but that did not work.

I am a bit of a newbie here, so any help would be appreciated.