Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Re-post

Why are thetwo "forbidden" options in the list?
Can't you just remove them ?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"George" wrote in message ups.com...
On Mar 28, 8:23 am, "Susan" wrote:
on the unneeded option buttons' properties, change "enabled" to
false. then they will be greyed out - visible but not able to be
selected.

hth
susan

On Mar 28, 9:19 am, "George" wrote:

Hi, All:

I have a Form Combo Box which has 5 options. The default option is
either Option1, Option2 or Option 5.

If the user switches between those 3 options, we do NOT need to do
anything. However, if the user wants to
switch from the default option (1, 2 or 5) to EITHER Option 3 OR
Option4, I will need a warning message "This is for decoration ONLY.
Please DO NOT attempt to select this. Thanks,". Then the user will
click "Ok" and
the option stays as the previous one.

Any help will be highly appeciated!

Thanks,- Hide quoted text -

Susan:

Thanks, but mine is a drop down list (Forms under toolbars).

Let me know if you have more ideas.

George