Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Musawwir Spiegel Musawwir Spiegel is offline

Default Can't find a macro that is available in all workbooks in personal.xls

I am using Excel 2002. I have little knowledge of VBA macros, but I
created a macro that will display whether any data in a workbook was
entered subsequent to the workbook having been saved. The macro is
available in any workbook, so I assume that I saved it in personal.xls

I recently decided to modify the macro, but was uanble to find it
among the macros that are contained in personal.xls. I am mystified
since personal.xls is the only worksheet automatically opened when
Excel is opened.

Can anybody explain why this should be and how to locate the macro?

Musawwir Spiegel